F-4 Tape is a self-fusing silicone aviation tape with multiple uses. Our silicone aviation tape meets and significantly excedes Mil Specifications for electrical tape.
F-4 Aviation Tape:
- Insulates 8,000 Volts
- Resists 500F Degrees (260C)
- Withstands constant operating temperatures of 392F Degrees (200C)
- Unaffected by Mil Spec corrosion inhibitors such as ACF-50
- Doesn't become gummy or sticky like standard electrical tape
F-4 Aviation Tape is useful for:
- Insulating and protecting aviation wiring and connections
- Waterproofing connections and aviation fittings
- Replacing shrink tape and shrink tubing
- Wrapping wire bundles for added safety and protection
- Wrapping tool handles, aircraft handles and knobs for a non-slip grip
- Emergency repairs on lines and hoses
Our self-fusing silicone tape significantly exceeds the specifications as described in CID A-A-59163 (which supercedes MIL-I-46862 Rev. C 02/09). F4 Tape is manufactured by Harbor Products, Inc ., Carson City, NV
Tell Us Your F4 Tape story!
Every WEEK we are giving away a FREE ROLL of F4 Tape for the best
F4 Tape story!
If you've used F4 Tape while in the military and have an amazing story,
we want to hear about it!
Click image to see more
pictures of F4 Tape!